When you visit our website, we do not collect personally identifiable information about you, except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. For instance, while many areas of our website are free to all users, we do require registration for some services such as Alerts. If you decide to register for these services, or if you request information from us, you will be asked to provide certain information and details, including your name, company, phone, e-mail address, etc. The information you provide helps us create customized content, like alerts. You will receive information only for the products that interest you.
What personal information do we collect on the Site and why?We collect several types of information on our portal including "Personal Information," which is information that can be used to identify you individually, such as your name and email address. We also collect anonymous information associated with Web site visits and page views. The information we collect depends on what services you use on our portal. The following is a more detailed explanation of these types of information, as well as when and how we use it.
Contact InformationWe may collect information that identifies you personally, such as your name and e-mail address, when you submit a form, such as, but not limited to, a request for information, a purchase of a subscription to one of our solutions, or to register for the site. We collect additional information if you choose to submit it, including Your title and place of employment, business telephone number, mailing and facsimile address, as well as the contents of your questions and/or comments submitted along with this information. In the case of purchasing a subscription or a service some of this additional information is required. In general, we may use this information to respond to your enquiry, request your participation in a survey, provide you with the service that you’ve purchased, and contact you about a product or partner offerings that may be of interest to you.
Use of Personal Information and Anonymous Visitor InformationSome of the ways we may use your personal data include, but are not limited to:
- To process your orders and deliver the products and services that you have ordered;
- To tailor information about our products and services to your individual interests. For example, during a visit to our site, it allows us to provide you with specific information on products and services that may be of interest;
- To provide the ability to contact you and to provide customer feedback and support;
- To provide marketing or promotional activities. Personal data may be collected to administer those programs;
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is strictly voluntary;
- To support recruitment enquiries;
The list of third party cookies that may be placed on your computer during a visit to the web site for tracking usage, or for targeting messaging or advertising are:
- Information sharing or disclosure practices
- We do not provide any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent, however we may use your information to contact you about our products and services unless you opt-out of such uses as provided below. The personal information you provide to the Site may be accessed by (a) third parties who help us operate the Site, help us process transactions, provide the services requested by you, or contribute to us sales and marketing efforts; and (b) law enforcement and other government entities if reasonably required.
Other Corporate EntitiesWe may share Personal Information with our global affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, agents and integrated service providers ("Affiliates") that cooperate to provide the Site and related services to you, throughout the world. Our Affiliates follow practices no less protective of all Personal Information than our practices described in this policy, to the extent allowed by applicable law. If we and/or our Affiliates were to one day merge with or be acquired by another business entity you should agree that we may share some or all of your Personal Information with the resulting entity. You will receive notice of such an event (if it occurs) and we will require that the new combined entity follow the practices disclosed in this policy.
You would find various sections of this website links to other websites/portals. These links have been provided to enhance your user experience and are presented for information purposes only. We are not responsible for the contents, usability, accessibility, reliability including cyber security related issues, if any, of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.
Copyright PolicyAs per our archival policy, we don't need to archive anything right now. All the contents contributed by various stakeholders are accessible on the portal.